Donations to the Institute
The Institute currently invites donations of any amount to support:
- Student bursaries for the T.S. Eliot International Summer School
We would be delighted to publish the names of individuals supporting this iniative, but please let us know if you would like to make an anonymous donation.
The Institute of English Studies offers the following membership schemes to all those interested in our events and activities. Members of the Institute are welcome to attend our seminars free of charge, and are entitled to attend all Institute conferences at a concessionary rate.
Staff and postgraduate students in the following departments are covered by the institutional membership scheme.
University of London English Departments
- Birkbeck College (including the Faculty of Continuing Education)
- Goldsmiths College
- King's College London
- Queen Mary University of London
- Royal Holloway University of London
- University College London
English Departments of the Following Centres
- Roehampton University
- University of Bedfordshire
- Kingston University
- Open University
- University of Surrey
Other Block Members
- The LTSN Subject Centre in English at Royal Holloway
Worldwide Associate Membership
The Institute of English Studies operates an Associate Membership Scheme for Departments of English and allied disciplines of academic institutions outside the United Kingdom.
The membership price will be determined upon application on an annual basis, but will be in the region of £300. The entitles all academics and research students of the Associate Member Department to use the Institute for academic support during visits to London or the UK and also provides the Member Department with up to four tickets to the University of London Library per year for designated personnel. Other benefits include:
- Free access to research seminars hosted by the Institute.
- Access to conferences at the Institute at the current concessionary rate.
- Email addresses on the Institute's server.
- Poste restante facilities in the Institute's main office.
For further details, please contact:
Institute of English Studies
Malet Street, London
Tel: +44 (0)20 7862 8679